We have upgraded our website to better serve the meditation community. In addition to the articles and descriptions of services that were on our legacy site, our new site will feature:
- A web log with new articles and commentary
- A library where you can read the articles that were on the legacy website, augmented by free short videos on a variety of topics and new articles that were not on the legacy web site
- The opportunity to take classes on-line – those who have not meditated before will be able to take a new course, the Introduction to Meditation Program. You will now be able to take our by-mail course, the Accelerated Meditation Program, on-line, enhanced with explanatory videos. You will be able to take an independent study version of the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation.
- Advanced Study Programs – those of you who complete the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation class can now take our advanced study programs, the Satsang Program Home Study Course and the Mudrashram® Correspondence Course on-line.
- A complete collection of our webinars – you will be able to watch or listen to all of our webinars, both the three to five hour in-depth classes and the shorter, 60 to 90 minute topical webinars. There are more than 300 of them on a variety of subjects.
- Coaching programs – many of you have come to our website seeking solutions to life issues that have plagued you for many years. In fact, the articles that you read the most on our legacy website were articles about growing up in a dysfunctional family, how to overcome the problems of addiction, how to deal with issues related to cult involvement, and ways to improve your lives. We have heard you: we have developed complete on-line coaching programs for Life Coaching, Recovery from a Dysfunctional Family, Cult Recovery, and Recovery from Addiction.
- Certification programs – we are developing certification programs for those of you who are professionals in holistic health, psychotherapy, yoga, and counseling field, who wish to add stress reduction and meditation to your skill sets. We offer two certification programs: the Stress Reduction Consultant Certification Course, and the Meditation for Therapists Practitioner Certification Course. These programs include a practicum where you will present a case where you use the skills you have learned, and a final exam to test your knowledge. Successful completion of each program will lead to a certificate of completion.
We encourage you to explore our site. We believe you will find something here that you will find valuable, whether it is watching a video or reading an article in the library, viewing a webinar, taking a class, working to overcome challenging life issues with a coaching program, adding to your skills through a certification course.
We have much to share. It is our hope that you will find something here that will help you grow personally and advance spiritually. Welcome to the new Mudrashram® website!