The Introduction Meditation Program (ITM) is a program developed for those who
- Have not meditated before
- Have limited experience meditating, or the depth of their meditation has not gone out of the Conscious mind
- Have had difficulty understanding what meditation is and how to do it
- May have had frustrating experiences in the past trying to meditate
ITMis now available as an on-line program that anyone can take, wherever they are in the world.
We also have teachers, who can teach this course in an individual and group format, as an in-person course and supervise you as you take the on-line course.
These teachers are among our most experienced and advanced students, who will assist you to successfully learn meditation, and to prepare yourself for the more advanced practices.
Just like our intermediate courses, MMCIM and AMP, are available as an in-person format and a self-study format, ITM is also available in both formats.
- You will learn the rudiments of meditation, which will be an excellent preparation for additional courses with Mudrashram®—or any other system of meditation you may choose to study
- You will learn to recognize the structures within your mind, which will enable you to enhance your ability to control and focus your attention
- You will gain greater confidence in your ability to meditate
- If you have never meditated before, ITM is an excellent place to start
- If you have had problems settling down or focusing in meditation, ITM provides the structure to allow you to be successful
- If you do not feel confident enough in your current ability to meditate and visualize the contents of awareness, ITM will take you step-by-step through the levels of your mind
- The Introduction to Meditation Program is available on-line, with videos and notes, so you can do it as a self-study course. This is the Regular ITM program.
- It is also available on-line as an Individual and group coaching program, where you will meet with a trained teacher with a group or one-on-one, and do the course with additional support. This is the Enhanced ITM program.
- You can also train with a certified ITM instructor in your area, either in person, or over Skype. This is the Individualized ITM Program.
The ITM has 26 modules. Among the topics and techniques you will learn include:
- The Conscious Mind
- Body Scan – Meditation for the Waking State
- Awareness of Movement in the Present Time – Sitting and Movement Meditation
- Awareness of the senses – Sensory Acuity Exercise
- Awareness of Deep Body Sensations – Physical Vipassana
- Awareness of Feelings – Emotional Vipassana
- Awareness of Thoughts – Mental Vipassana
- Awareness of the Ego – I AM statement Vipassana
- Awareness of the Preconscious – Monitoring Impressions Arising from the Subconscious Mind
- The Subconscious Mind
- Exploring the Zone of Memory and the Personal Unconscious – The Time Travel Meditation
- Chakras of the Subconscious Mind – Boyd’s Detailed Model of the Chakras
- Meditation on the Chakras of the Subconscious Mind
- The Metaconscious Mind
- Meditation on the Desire Body
- Meditation on the Persona
- Meditation on the Conscience
- An Introduction to Introspection
- Meditation on the Concrete Mind
- A Goal Identification and Goal Setting Exercise
- Meditation on the Personal Intuition
- The Polling Technique
- Meditation on the Self – Introduction to Centering Techniques
- Reflection and Disidentification – Developing Discrimination and Detachment
- Reposing in Being Meditation
- Introduction to the Superconscious Mind and Meditation on the Soul
- Meditation on Inner Vehicles
- Introduction to the Soul’s Essential Body
- The Essence Breath
- Meditation on the Soul’s Essential Vehicles
- Introduction to Jnana Yoga – The Yoga of Intuitive Discernment
- The Seven Chords of Jnana Yoga
- Introduction to Reflective Meditation – The Little Sun Method
- Getting Guidance from the Soul – Introduction to Receptive Meditation
- The Cord of Remembrance Method of Learning Receptive Meditation
- Learning to Manifest Your Intention – Introduction to Creative Meditation
- The Soul Creation Method of Creative Meditation
- Next Steps
- Addendum (contains additional articles)
- A Glossary of Meditation Terms
|The ITM is available||On-line
(Self Study format)
|In person or video
with a coach
To order, register for our Introductory Level Training.