Swami Prem Dayal
Swami Prem Dayal was the first member of the Mudrashram® lineage to externalize, or reveal himself outwardly by giving out his name.
- It was he who prepared George A. Boyd to work on behalf of the lineage.
- He was responsible for developing the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation and the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation.
- He channeled his guidance in three books: The Yoga of the Seven Mudras: Introducing the Mudrashram System of Integral Meditation, volume one and volume two, The Discourses of Swami Prem Dayal, and the original edition of Meditation for Recovery.
- He was the impetus behind the Raja-Vipassana, Attunement Meditation and Flying: The Ultimate Adventure workshops.
- He began the Light Sittings and Soul Attunements with Guidance Channeling.
- He also inspired George to hold recovery groups for adult children of dysfunctional families, to give public talks at the Whole life Expo and Babaji’s Parliament of Yoga and World Religions.
On the higher Planes, Swami Prem Dayal works closely with other members of the Hierarchy of Light to promote conflict resolution between religious groups, to assist individuals to recover from addictions and to overcome problems that hinder them from fulfilling their personal and spiritual potential.
People who meditate with us see Swami Prem Dayal at the Soul Door (Atma Dwara), behind the Soul. He looks something like the picture on the right that George had an artist prepare.
Swami Charan Das
Much of the aspirant teaching work from the early 1990s onward was assumed by the second of the Mudrashram® Masters to externalize, Swami Charan Das. His first appearance came through in a series of manuscripts written from 1992 onward.
People who meditate with us have seen Swami Charan Das at the eight-petaled lotus center of the Subconscious mind. He looks something like the picture on the right that George had an artist prepare.
- Charan Das has worked to modernize and systematize the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation and the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation.
- He directed the development of our two year meditation correspondence course and the Satsang Program.
- He introduced Guru Dhyan meditation, by which advanced students learn how to travel with him in full consciousness on the inner Planes.
He inspired The Way of the Heart, How to Read Your Own Past Lives, and Karma workshops.
On the higher Planes, he works with the Hierarchy of Light to promote accurate knowledge of the bands of the mind and the Great Continuum of Consciousness, and helps individuals dissolve the barriers that keep them from making further progress on the inner Path.
Swami Prabhu Maharaj
The newest of the Mudrashram® Masters to externalize in 2000, Swami Prabhu Maharaj is focused upon making meditation understandable to a wide variety of people through using modern technologies.
He has been actively involved in giving guidance for articles on this web site, as well as developing popular treatments of meditation that can be used in everyday life.
He has begun to appear in meditation behind the door of the Superconscious mind behind the Self (Swa Dwara). Here is a black and white picture of him done by our artist.
When A Master Externalizes
When a Master externalizes it means:
- He gives a name whereby aspirants may invoke him
- He assumes an inner form to guide the spirit and the attentional principle
- He gives teaching through inspired discourse (satsang), guidance channeling or directed writing
- He actively initiates others into meditation techniques in such a way as they sense his presence
- He translates others in such a way as they sense he is the source of their unfoldment
- He ministers to others through the rays of attunement in such a way as they sense his presence behind the ministry
- He carries out a mission to promulgate a teaching through speaking and writing, to establish institutions or temples, or to establish groups of those who study and practice their teachings.
If you want to get a picture of the three Swamis for your altar, you can now order them on our sister site, Mudrashram® Publishing. The picture looks like this:
You can order it using Pay Pal here.