By George A. Boyd © 2017
Q: People have asked us to clarify what is the Mudrashram® Path, and where does it ultimately lead? Can you give us a step-by-step narrative of what happens on the Mudrashram® Path, and where it takes you?
A: Mudrashram® is unique in that we do not take you to “our Path,” but rather, unfold you on your Path. This process begins with identifying where you are on this inner journey, and what is your cutting edge of spirituality, with a Basic Soul Reading.
Mudrashram® teaches that your spiritual journey has seven steps:
- Completion of the Subtle Realm, liberation of the Soul Spark
- Completion of the Planetary Realm, either by liberation of the Soul, or establishment of the Soul in its crown of purpose, and building a bridge to liberation with the White Lotus of Immortality
- Completion of the Transplanetary Realm, either by liberation of the Monad, or building a bridge to liberation with the White Lotus of Immortality, when the Monad remains in its ground state linked with the Soul or established in a crown of purpose in the Transplanetary Realm
- Completion of the Cosmic Sphere through liberation of the Astral Soul, either through dropping its vehicles (Dharmakaya) or retaining its vehicles (Sambhogakaya). Those who elect to become members of the Cosmic Hierarchy (Nirmanakaya) stop their upward progress at this level.
- Completion of the Supracosmic Sphere through liberation of your Supracosmic Soul.
- Completion of the Transcendental Path aligned with the axis of being through liberation of the ensouling entity and spirit on that Path. This aligned Path, with rare exceptions, is one of five Transcendental Paths, T1 to T5. [Note: Instead of writing out Transcendental Path 1, we use the abbreviation T1.]
- Ascension on the Bridge Path to Multiplane Mastery. This is comprised of four major stages: the Form of the Disciple, the Mahatma Stage, the Lineage Holder Stage, and Multiplane Mastery.
Attainment of the Multiplane Master stage enables the Initiate to clear the karma from every Ray Path in the Cosmic through the Subtle, every additional Path of the Supracosmic Sphere other than the Paths that were opened, and the remaining Paths among T1 to T5 that were not opened. Further advancement beyond the first stage of Multiplane Mastery includes returning to the origin of the Bridge Path, and subsequent liberation on T6 and T7, leading to the Infinite Stage. This constitutes full completion of all spiritual potentials.
You can begin this journey with us by taking the Introduction to Meditation Course, if you have no experience or proficiency with meditation. Those of you who have a background with meditation can start this journey in earnest with one of our intermediate courses, the in-person Mudrashram® Course in Meditation, or the by-mail or online Accelerated Meditation Program, where you learn how to accelerate the spiritual evolution of your Soul, free your spirit, and travel in full consciousness and learn to operate on the inner Planes, plus much more.