What Is the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation?
The Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation (MMCIM) is a program developed for those who
(a) Are comfortable doing meditation, and have successfully practiced meditation before
(b) Have some experience meditating, and have been able to have some experiences in the Subconscious, Metaconscious, and Superconscious mind; the depth of their meditation has gone out of the Conscious mind, and they have entered an altered state of awareness at will
(c) Have some grasp of what meditation is and how to do it
(d) Might have had frustrating experiences in the past trying to meditate, but they are reasonably confident that they can find a way to learn meditation successfully, and want to learn
(e) Are able to take a course in person in Southern California, or who are willing to put together a group in their local area and pay for our expenses to bring it to you
What Will I Get from this Course?
- You will learn a comprehensive program of Integral Meditation, which will give you the key techniques to improve your personal life, and to make conscious spiritual progress. Every meditation technique you need for Self and Soul Mastery is included in this course.
- You will receive your transformational mantra, which will enable you to make unlimited spiritual progress and to self-initiate.
- You learn to awaken your spiritual heart, and travel back in full consciousness to the Divine Source from which your spirit was born
- You will learn to open your “third eye” of consciousness, and travel with full awareness onto the inner Planes of Light
- You will receive seven Light Immersion sittings, where the instructor will channel the omnific power of God to awaken you, transform you, and illumine you.
- This course includes the meditation technique and sitting for Kundalini.
- You will be able to ask your questions in real time with a live instructor, and get immediate answers
- You will receive immediate feedback as to whether you are doing each technique correctly, and you will receive guidance for deepening your experience for the technique
When Do I Need this Course?
- If you want a complete meditation program—where you are taught directly by an instructor—that will give you the master keys to full conscious ascension to Mastery, and to the portals to unlimited spiritual growth, the MMCIM is what you need.
- If you feel excited about the prospect of learning to meditate successfully, and consciously take change of
- Your life and your spiritual evolution, the MMCIM is for you
- If you learn best in an in-person class with a live instructor, and you can commit to come to all sessions of the class, the MMCIM will give you the training you need to become an expert meditator
In What Formats is the MCC delivered?
The Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation is currently available in two formats:
- Our regular, once weekly format, designed for those who live in Southern California, is taught one evening a week for six weeks.
- Our intensive program, taught over five evenings, is designed for those of you who want to come to Los Angeles to learn the course. If you bring our teacher to you, we use this same intensive scheduling
What Does the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation Include?
The Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation is organized into six course sessions.
(1) Introduction to Integral Meditation – You will receive an overview of the Yoga of the Seven Mudras. You will be introduced to maps of consciousness, models for understanding the whole being, the purpose of spiritual evolution, and the Integral meditation approach to accelerating spiritual development. You will be taught seven techniques for Centering.
(2) Kundalini Yoga – You will learn what the Kundalini Shakti is and how it works to open your Superconscious mind. You will be trained in a technique to awaken your inner power of energy and awareness, the Kundalini Shakti. You will receive the first Light Immersion sitting, the Kundalini Mudra.
(3) Nada Yoga – You will explore the inner path of Light and Sound, the Nada. You will be instructed in contemplative mantra, given visualizations to allow you contact your spirit in the inner spiritual domains, and shown methods to focus upon your spiritual heart. You will receive the second Light Immersion sitting, the Nada Mudra.
(4) Invocational Methods – You will explore seven methods for accessing and using your subconscious, unconscious, and Superconscious mind: prayer, autosuggestion, affirmation, process meditation, intoning, chanting, and opening into the unconscious mind.
(5) Mantra Yoga – Different uses of mantramic invocation will be explained, including the use of seed (bija) mantra as a transformational method. You will be given your individualized transformational mantra and practice it. You will receive the third Light Immersion Sitting, the Mantra Mudra.
(6) Raja Yoga – You will be shown how to control your attention and transfer your consciousness at will from the waking state to ecstatic union with your Soul in the state of deepest absorption (Samadhi). You will be exposed to the threefold process of Raja Yoga: concentration, contemplation, and absorption (Samyama). You will receive the fourth Light Immersion sitting, the Raja Mudra.
(7) Guru Kripa Yoga – This will elucidate the concepts of spiritual empowerment, your Soul Purpose, how a Master works with your Soul, what Initiation is, and the process of inner re-integration. You will be led to visualize your Soul Purpose, and receive the fifth Light Immersion sitting, the Guru Kripa Mudra.
(8) Jnana Yoga – You will learn about the intuitional methods of reflective and receptive meditation. You will use six techniques to help you receive guidance from your Soul. You will receive the sixth Light Immersion sitting, the Jnana Mudra.
(9) Agni Yoga – You will be revealed the mystery of the Inner Light and Fire that enables you to raise the vibrations within your body to attune with and become an instrument for your Soul. You will work with issues in the unconscious mind and transform them using the Rainbow technique. You will receive the seventh Light Immersion sitting, the Agni Mudra.
(10) Dharma Yoga – You will explore what it means to live a balanced life, and contemplate the four pillars of spiritual life. You will learn how to get into touch with your inner sense of Truth (Dharma). You will do processes to gain insight into what constitutes integrity and right action for you. You will encounter the Soul’s expression in your life through the process of the four times.
Review – A summary of core concepts of Integral meditation will be presented. This is also your opportunity to have your questions answered.
You will receive a brief-meditation consultation at this time, laser-focused on providing individualized guidance for your meditation practice.
So why should I take the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation?
If you’re going to take one meditation class in your lifetime, this is the one for you!
Look at all you will get in this extraordinary class: In six weeknights—or in an intensive format over five days—you will experience
- Seven complete systems of meditation.
- You will learn and practice 28 powerful meditation techniques.
- You will receive seven light immersion sittings.
- You will be able to simply understand the concepts of how and why to use each meditation.
Streamlined for our current times, this timeless knowledge is yours for a fraction of the time and cost you would have to invest if you had to search out this material for yourself.
These are invaluable tools that will help you to combat stress, develop powerful concentration, enhance your creativity, show you how to find life direction and answers to your deepest questions, give you the keys to having mystic meditation experiences to grow closer to God, and much more.
These are the same secret methods taught by the Mystic Masters to accelerate spiritual growth and promote success in every area of your life, now available to you in this inspiring course.
These are tools that will benefit you for a lifetime—compelling methods you will find uses for every day. You will find yourself practicing them again and again to help you successfully reach your dreams and aspirations.
We highly recommend the book, The Fundamentals of Meditation—this is a $49.95 value—which you can obtain for only $30.00. This book is only available to completers of one of our foundation courses.
The Satsang Program Home Study Course—this is a $297.00 value—which you can obtain for only $197.00. This program is only available to completers of one of our foundation courses.
The Mudrashram® Correspondence Course—this is a $797.00 value—which you can obtain for only $200.00. This program is only available to completers of one of our foundation courses.