By George A. Boyd ©2023
There are three threads that connect with your deeper nature that you can access from your waking state of awareness. These are:
- The thread of faith
- The thread of consciousness
- The thread of intuition
You access the thread of faith when you pray and you ask your Higher Self and the Divine for help. You access the thread of consciousness when you meditate and practice mindfulness. You access the cord of intuition when you ask your Higher Self for answers to your questions, and you seek guidance and direction for your life.
You can differentiate these three threads through several parameters:
- Where your eyes are directed for each thread – Your eyes gaze down at the heart, your eyes gaze up at the point between the eyebrows, your eyes gaze up to the brain
- What you are doing in each state – Prayer, contemplation, inner listening
- What is motivating you in each state – Asking for help, cultivating awareness, reception of guidance
- What is your mindset is in each state – Believing, experiencing, knowing
- What is the outcome of cultivating this state – Faith, mindfulness, enlightenment
- What initiates this state – Ego, attention, Soul
- What is the emotion associated with this state – fear and need, aspiration and seeking, love
- In what time frame does this state operate – present looking towards the future, experiencing the present moment, eternity
You can learn to utilize each of these aspects to support you in your time of need, to gain greater knowledge and insight, and to connect with your Soul. Depending on where you are in your life right now, one of these modes may predominate:
- When you are in a state of struggle and need, the cord of faith will be most active.
- When you are peaceful and contemplative, the cord of consciousness will activate.
- When you are helping others, the cord of intuition will become engaged.
We encourage you to utilize the thread that is appropriate for your current situation to get the help and support you need, to explore the levels of awareness, and to share your Soul’s wisdom.
We train you in the rudiments of accessing the thread of consciousness and introduce you to the thread of intuition in our Introduction to Meditation Program; we go deeper into the exploration of these two threads in our intermediate meditation programs, the in-person Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation and the by-mail and online Accelerated Meditation Program. We guide you into even deeper levels of these two threads in our Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation. We invite you to study with us to learn to utilize these two threads.