By George A. Boyd © 2020
Q: What can someone create in their life? I have heard of the Law of Attraction: in what areas can this dynamic matrix influence my life?
A: Through marshaling your intention, will, and desire, and focusing them one-pointedly on an objective you wish to manifest in your life, you set up the possibility of creation—to make what you intend happen. You can create at 12 major levels. Nine are in the external world; three are in the internal world of your mind:
- You make a change in your behavior and life conditions
- You make a change in your relationships with your family and friends; this may also include attracting a life partner, lover, or spouse
- You make a change in your workplace—this milieu can be a military, academic, government, artistic, scientific, religious, or business environment
- You make a change in your community—your city, town, or village
- You make a change in your county or district
- You make a change in your state or province
- You make a change in your nation
- You make a change in the international arena
- You make a change to the earth that affects the human, animal, plant, Moneran, and mineral kingdoms
- You use your attentional principle, spirit, or ensouling entity to work on the issue within your mind and to guide others to do the same, so you are able to engage in conscious work on yourself and facilitate inner work in others
- You use your attentional principle, spirit, or ensouling entity to bring about spiritual transformation and you progressively journey to Mastery and Liberation
- Upon reaching the platform of Mastery, you awaken others to transform their spiritual potentials and travel to Mastery and Liberation
Most people apply their ability to manifest in the external world: they change their life and the world around them. Those who have learned to meditate focus on the last three aspects of change, which transcend the Law of Attraction.
To focus your creation, it is helpful to answer the following questions:
- What needs to be changed?
- What will you change about that?
- How will you change it?
- Who will you enlist to change it with you?
- How will you know the change was successful? What outcome will mark for you that you have created what you intended?
- What will you change next?
We teach meditation methods in our intermediate mediation courses, the in-person Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation and the by-mail and online Accelerated Meditation Program that enable you to work on internal change at levels 10 and 11.
Q: Could you elaborate on making a change in my behavior and life conditions in level one?
A: This zone comprises your life matrix. Your life matrix consists of:
- Your body – your appearance and your health
- Your emotions – your ability to cope with the events of your life
- Your mind – your ability to learn and remember; this is your capacity to learn new skills and knowledge
- Your issues – the areas of your life that are causing problems and unhappiness
- Your resources – the successes you’ve had in your life that you can draw upon to achieve what you want; this band also contains your financial reserves and the skills you have that enable you to earn or access money
- Your vision – your visualization of what you want your life to be like; what you wish to do, be, and have in your life
- Reality – Your intuition about where you are in your life right now and what needs to change to get you to where you want to be; this includes a realistic evaluation of what obstacles you must surmount to reach your goals
You might use the Law of Attraction in this level to improve your health, augment your ability to cope, facilitate your ability to learn key skills and knowledge to enhance your life, or increase your income and wealth. You could use the Law of Attraction to work on your issues and transform them, draw upon your resources to make your dreams that you visualize come true. You could also call upon the Law of Attraction to help you surmount your apparent obstacles and achieve what you have desired.
The key to this manifestation is clearly visualizing what you want and realizing that this condition you desire exists now; it is only a matter of allowing yourself to transform and change to be able to accept and live this new reality.