Introducing Our New Article Forum
What Is Open Stacks?
Our original website was up on the Internet since 2001. Over this time, we have monitored the articles that you, our site visitors, liked the best, and requested most often.
These articles are here on the Open Forum. No sign in, no passwords—here for you to read without restrictions.
A few of you are more serious students, and want to research our articles and our teachings. The articles that are on this page, plus these other articles we have put in our Library area. If you want to read these articles, we ask that you get your free library access here.
If there are articles that you want us to put on the Open Stacks, let us know in the form below. If enough of you vote for the article, we’ll put it out here.
What’s in the Open Stacks?
Here’s the list of articles that are on Open Stacks. Just click on the link and read!
- When You Grow Up in a Dysfunctional Family
- How to Open Your Own Third Eye
- How to Get High Without Drugs
- Adult Life Skills
- How to Study Better and Get Better Grades
- The Great Continuum of Consciousness
- The Boyd Cult Scale
- The Astral Body
- Attracting Your Soul Mate
- Illusions About Kundalini
- Reflections on Kundalini
- Dealing with Kundalini Emergencies
- A Kundalini Arousal Scale
- Grounding: Coming back from Altered States of Consciousness
- Uses of Mantra
- Use of Transformational Mantra as a Therapeutic Modality
- On Kriya Yoga
- How to Stay Awake in Meditation
- Understanding Nodal Points and Nuclei of Identity
- The Cutting Edge of Spirituality
- The Mudrashram® Way
- Thoughts on Transformation
- Imagery Techniques in Psychotherapy
- The Differences between Prayer and Meditation
- A Discussion of Compatibility
- On Avoiding Imbalance from Spiritual Practice
- The Seven Faces of Destiny
- Three Modes of Karma
- Tibetan Buddhist Invocation
- What Is the Axis of Being?
Serving You Better
Our aim is to serve you better, as you visit our website. Those of you read our Open Stacks articles—you will have the opportunity to learn more about the area of interest that is represented by the article.
If you liked an article about meditation, and you want to learn more about meditation, we will give you the opportunity to learn about our other supportive resources that are related to meditation—books, webinars, courses, and other articles on that topic.
Many of you who visited our legacy website, said you liked the article, but didn’t know what next step to take. Well, we heard you, and we aim to make it simple for you to read articles, but also to study more with us—if this is what you wish to do.
In the ensuing years since our legacy website was put up, we have gathered a plethora of resources to help you make your next step of growth and discovery—personally and spiritually.
For example, for those of you sign up for access to our Library, there are now over a hundred video shorts, where George answers seeker’s questions; plus there are complete free webinars there, too.
Enjoy your Open Stacks—and remember to let us know if we’ve overlooked an article you think should be in here.