What Is A Meditation Technique Analysis Reading?
The Meditation Technique Analysis Reading gives a detailed analysis of your current meditation technique, how it impacts your mind, consciousness, and spirit, and the long-term consequences of continuing its practice.
The reading gives suggestions for appropriate meditations, and for relevant groups of teachings aligned your cutting edge of spiritual evolution.
This multi-factorial analysis includes (1) the attentional effect, (2) the core energetic effect, (3) the spiritual effect, (4) the volitional effect, (5) the transformational effect, (6) noetic effect, (7) the balancing impact, (8) the intuitive effect, (9) the channeling effect, and (10) the character effect of the technique. It also explores the projected consequences for practice of the technique, and the projected impact of the imbalances created by the technique (if applicable).
What Will I Get from this Reading?
- You will be able to determine what results you will get from practicing a selected meditation technique.
- You will be able to determine whether the technique will produce the results you are seeking.
- You will be able to identify any potential risks from continued practice of inappropriate meditation techniques.
When Do I Need this Reading?
- You want to know what kind of result you can achieve through your current meditation practice.
- When you are beginning to notice changes in your personality functioning or kundalini energetic problems, and you are not sure if your meditation practice is causing these problems.
- When you want to know what your technique is actually doing, as opposed to what is promised about it.
- When you are starting a meditation practice or contemplating starting one, and you want to know what the long-term consequences of using this practice might be
|Available||In Person By Appointment||By Mail||Video (Skype or webinar)|
|About Your Photo||Your picture should allow us to clearly see your eyes and face. There should be a space above your head. We prefer the photo should be from the chest up. Please no sunglasses! We need to see your eyes.|
|Mailing Your Photo?||The photo should be wallet sized 2”x3” [5.4cm x 7.4cm] or above at the best resolution.|
|Emailing your Photo?||We prefer that you send us photos with 300 dpi in TIF or PNG format, but JPG is all right. Make the size of the photo small with high resolution. Try to keep the file size under 1.5 megabytes if possible.|
In addition to your photo, we will need you to describe exactly what you are doing in the meditation.
- Are you mentally repeating a mantra?
- Breathing the mantra?
- Are you concentrating your attention at a particular location?
- Are you breathing in a certain way?
We need you to describe the practice to us in a way we can clearly understand what you are doing.
If you have been given a “secret mantra,” and have been asked not to reveal it, if you can give us information about the teacher and the lineage—a picture of the teacher, and a website where his or her teachings can be found—we can usually ascertain what method are doing, what the technique does to your mind and consciousness, and the long term impact of using it.
To Order the Meditation Technique Analysis Reading
|By Mail||Mail your check or money order payable to Mudrashram Institute in US dollars to Mudrashram, Post Office Box 1424, San Jacinto, CA 92581 • Enclose a picture • Please let us know what reading(s) you are requesting.|
|Online||Email your picture to George@mudrashram.com|