What Is A Meditation Consultation?
This one-hour session helps you achieve a personal or spiritual goal. It uses a variety of methods drawn from Eastern and Western styles of meditation. A meditation consultation has four parts:
- Identification of an achievable goal for your consultation.
- Experiential and didactic training in relevant meditation techniques to help you reach your goal and overcome current obstacles to its attainment.
- Recommendations for your continued practice.
- When appropriate, you will receive referral to local groups or individuals where you can enhance your experience, and receive additional assistance with your area of concern. Also, you may be given articles to help deepen your understanding and insight, or directed to read certain books that will give you further information.
What Will I Get from this Consultation?
A meditation consultation can help you
- Gain insight, and learn meditation methods that can help you resolve a personal problem area
- Transform karmic accretions of the unconscious mind into conscious and Superconscious abilities
- Learn safe and effective methods to begin the practice of meditation
- Relieve stress and tension in your daily life
- Overcome hindrances in your current meditational practice
- Find new methods or alternative means to reach your spiritual goals
- Define your life purpose and understand your Soul Purpose
- Achieve Self Realization (Gnosis), and Illumination of the Higher Mind (Enlightenment)
- Reach deeper states of communion with the Divine
A meditation consultation allows you to get answers to your questions, find ways around the obstacles that thwart you, and explore alternative approaches to achieve your goal.
Please note: A meditation consultation is not psychotherapy, although it may incorporate common counseling methods. If you suspect you are having mental health issues, please see a licensed psychotherapist or psychologist.
When Do I Need An Individualized Meditation Consultation?
- When you have a single issue that needs resolution, which would not require that you learn the multiple techniques taught in an Integral meditation class
- When you want to receive individualized guidance for an issue, and not share it in a group setting
- When you want to learn how to meditate to achieve a specific result, e.g., to reduce your stress
- When you want to modify your current meditation practice to get better results, or you want to learn alternate techniques
- When you want to improve your ability to visualize, or strengthen your will power
- When you want to learn to contact your Higher Self, or commune with God
- When you want to learn new ways to gain insight, and to use your intuition more effectively
|Available||In Person By Appointment||By Mail||Video (Skype or webinar)|
|About Your Photo||Your picture should allow us to clearly see your eyes and face. There should be a space above your head. We prefer the photo should be from the chest up. Please no sunglasses! We need to see your eyes.|
|Mailing Your Photo?||The photo should be wallet sized 2”x3” [5.4cm x 7.4cm] or above at the best resolution|
|Emailing your Photo?||We prefer that you send us photos with 300 dpi in TIF or PNG format, but JPG is all right. Make the size of the photo small with high resolution. Try to keep the file size under 1.5 megabytes if possible.|
To Order this Meditation Consultation
|By Mail||Mail your check or money order payable to Mudrashram Institute in US dollars to Mudrashram, Post Office Box 1424, San Jacinto, CA 92581 • Enclose a picture • Please let us know what consultation you are requesting|
|Online||Email your picture to George@mudrashram.com|