We did an information session about the Introduction to Meditation teacher training on June 5, 2016, instead of our advanced webinar. I went over what the program entails and what are our requirements and expectations. I answered questions about it. There is a recording, and those of you who meet the prerequisites can listen to that recording.
This program will certify you to teach the Introduction to Meditation Program on-line and off-line, and a new course, called the Foundations of Practical Meditation, off-line. You will also learn how to adapt your knowledge of meditation to conduct meditation consultations. You will learn about how to teach meditation, how to guide others in meditation, and how to do basic coaching to assist your students overcome their obstacles to meditation.
We did the live teacher training for eight Saturdays in June, July, and August (6-18-16 to 8-6-16). This complete course in now available on-line.
Your investment for the course is $497—80% off its actual value.
I will continue selecting candidates based on their interest, desire, and relative strengths. It may be the case that some who listen to the presentation may not want to be an ITM teacher under the structure we will be putting into place, and we respect that.
So if you want to become an ITM teacher, there are three things you need to do. (1) You should request to listen to the information webinar. Contact me to make this request. (2) You should review the prerequisites below. If you haven’t met these requirements, you probably are not ready to do this. (3) Schedule an interview with me, and I’ll let you know if you make the cut.
If you are selected, you will take the class on-line. You will be required to do a practicum where you do a presentation on a session you’ve done with the client. If you grasp the core materials and show us the right stuff, we’ll certify you.
We are seeking students who have completed the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation who wish to teach and coach others. We look for the following strengths:
- Strong mastery of the rudiments of the Mudrashram® System of Integral Meditation: You must be comfortable with using the core and supportive meditations before you can teach others.
- Active study of additional Mudrashram® courses and webinars: If you have studied the Satsang Program Home Study Course, the Mudrashram® Correspondence Course, or taken the Samadhi Week Retreat training program, and you regularly attend our webinars, this shows us you are serious about your own spiritual advancement.
- Participation in service activities for Mudrashram®: We are offering this course at a substantial discount over its suggested value. We can justify offering this course to you at this discount in acknowledgement of and with gratitude for the service you have done for us.
- Advanced Spiritual Development: We look for candidates who have advanced beyond the Third Planetary Initiation. However, we will consider candidates who have not reached this stage, but who have excellent visioning and meditation skills.
- You have a genuine desire to teach and become a meditation teacher: We are not looking for people who collect certifications and don’t use them. We need a few qualified individuals who will actually teach these courses and perform coaching for those who request it on-line.
- You will read all materials and listen to all recordings on the ITM Teacher Training page: You need to be ready to do your presentation, where you will actually teach and guide a client in meditation, while I observe you.
- Prior teaching, training, or counseling experience: If you have a background doing teaching, training, or counseling, this will be helpful in preparing you to be a meditation teacher.
- You do not have moral reservations about receiving money for services you provide: If you perform on-line coaching services for us, you will be paid for this. We will train you in the business of being a meditation teacher, should you ever wish to actually do this. The certification you receive will tell your meditation students that you have learned something about this topic; you will be accountable to them and us for the quality of meditation training you provide.
How Do I Become a Teacher for Mudrashram®?
- First, you must listen to the presentation: request the recording by emailing me
- Next, once you have listened to the recording, you need to email me again to know you are definitely interested in becoming a teacher.
- We will schedule an interview. If you meet our requirements, we will inform you that you have been selected to become a teacher candidate, and permit you to purchase the program.
- Once your payment is accepted, we will give you access to on-line ITM teacher training page, where you will be able to read all materials and listen to the recordings of each of the classes. You will be responsible to schedule your student meditation and do a live presentation. Write down any questions that you have: we will arrange a coaching session to go over your concerns.
Purchasing the Introduction to Meditation Teacher Training
If you have done your interview and been approved to take the Introduction to Meditation Teacher Training, you may purchase it below. If you have not done your interview and have not been accepted into the training, we will return your money if you purchase the training before getting our approval.
|Introduction to Meditation Teacher Training||$497.00|