By George A. Boyd ©2023
Q: I feel cutoff from my Soul and my higher mind. While I get some ideas, I don’t know where they are coming from. What are the signs the Soul might be guiding me?
A: The Soul has three major postures in relation to the personality:
- The Soul is actively directing the personality and channeling its gifts in your life.
- The Soul is detached from the personality, while the personality lives through its destiny karma.
- The Soul engages in dialog with the personality and answers your questions.
There are seven major ways the Soul will interface with your personality:
- The Soul actively guides your behavior. You receive direction as to what you need to do.
- The Soul comforts and assuages your emotions of fear, shame, anger, grief, and pain; it leads you to a state of peace and balance.
- The Soul corrects your erroneous beliefs and shapes your values and character.
- The Soul gives you intuitive knowledge and creative inspiration that can be applied in your career and your avocation.
- The Soul reveals its expressed Soul Purpose to you and gives you a plan to carry it out.
- The Soul works with the karmic issues in your unconscious mind that hinder your personal and spiritual growth.
- The Soul activates its spiritual abilities and channels them through your life; in effect, the Soul speaks through you, heals and ministers through your personality—such that you know that you are not the doer.
You can commune with your higher mind through a variety of techniques we teach in our intermediate meditation programs—the in-person Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation and the by-mail and the online Accelerated Meditation Program. These include:
- Kundalini Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Receptive and Reflective Meditation
- Agni Yoga
How do these methods work?
- Kundalini Yoga awakens your awareness into your Superconscious mind into the presence of your Soul.
- Through Raja Yoga, you can move into the presence of the Soul in full consciousness.
- Through Receptive and Reflective Meditation, you can dialog with the Soul and get clear answers.
- Through Agni Yoga, you can channel your Soul’s gifts as attunements and spiritual ministry.
You need to move beyond the surface of the Conscious mind and move your attention into the Superconscious mind, so you can contact your Soul directly—so you know without a shadow of a doubt that your Soul is communicating to you and is expressing through you. This way, you know your Soul, and you clearly hear its voice, and there is no confusion.