What Is Mudrashram® Publishing?
Mudrashram® Publishing began in 1984. It has served by publishing a series of workbooks, and educational and workshop materials for individuals receiving services from the Mudrashram® Institute of Spiritual Studies.
In 2005, Mudrashram® Publishing became registered as a business, with the aim to produce three types of material:
- To continue producing workbooks and educational materials for the Mudrashram® Institute of Spiritual Studies to be used in classes, workshops, seminars, and public lectures.
- To provide continuing education materials for those individuals who take and complete the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation, the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation, or the Accelerated Meditation Program.
- To publish books and booklets about meditation for the general public, which will be available for distribution through bookstores and bookselling outlets on-line. This line will also include poetry, self-help/recovery, and inspirational themed volumes.
Workbooks and Educational Materials
Mudrashram® Publishing has made available to the participants of classes and workshops of the Mudrashram® Institute of Spiritual Studies, the following workbooks and educational materials:
- The Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation Workbook (1999)
- The Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation Workbook (2000)
- Meditation for Therapists Workbook (2001)
- The Mudrashram® Meditation Compact Disk Series (2002)
- The Satsang Program Home Study Course (2002)
- The Accelerated Meditation Program (2005)
- The Mudrashram® Correspondence Course (2006)
- The Mudrashram® Teacher Training Manual, Volume One (2006)
- Samadhi Week Retreat Workshop Manual (2015)
Each of these workbooks has specific prerequisites; they are not made available to those other than course participants.
For example, The Accelerated Meditation Program is a by-mail version of the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation; it was designed for those who cannot take this intermediate meditation class in person.
Continuing Educational Materials (Initiate’s Library Series)
The books and booklets of the Initiate’s Library have been designed to supplement course and workshop materials, and are only available to those individuals who have taken our classes—the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation or the Accelerated Meditation Program for level one; the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation for level two.
These books are not available to the general public; they have course completion as prerequisites for study. They are advanced, esoteric, and not generally accessible, except for those who have had the preparation through these foundation classes to appreciate them.
Books for the General Public
As these books become available, these books will be distributed at our workshops, Light Sittings and classes, plus you will be able to order them on this web site, and directly from Mudrashram® Publishing.
Later on, we plan to release selected popular titles through normal retail channels and on-line sources such as Amazon.com. We began our release of books in January 2008, and we will keep you informed as new titles are released.